4' x 4' Gridwall Panels
4' X 4' Sturdy Gridwall Panels
You may build amazing grid walls and grid stands with our strong and high-quality metal gridwall panels!
Grid wall panels are popular and go well with a minimalist aesthetic. As a result, these panels are increasingly being used to decorate homes, businesses, and retail establishments.
In our store you will find chrome, white, and black gridwalls, so you can choose the color that better suits your style.
If you're looking for a wall-mounted gridwall solution, then you'll need to purchase a wall bracket. These brackets allow you to securely attach gridwall panels to your walls, and we recommend at least 4 brackets per panel.
But if you are looking for a portable standing solution, then you might want to take a look at the gridwall legs and bases.
Once you have your grid wall panel in place, you can then start adding gridwall accessories.
Use a gridwall panel with a basket to reduce clutter in the office or to emphasize a star product in your company. Another excellent idea is to attach a hook to it and hang it in your backyard to display plants and flowers.
Order your grid panel now and start enjoying your displays!
***Minimum order quantity: 3 pieces***
- Stand and Wall Grid Organizer
- 4' x 4' Gridwall Panels (48" Wide x 48" Long)
- 1/4" Wire (6mm)
- 3"x 3" Spacing
- Available in black, white, and chrome
- Ideal for storage, organization, and display
- For home and commercial use
Was this not the size you were looking for? Check all the sizes we have available:
If you are new with this item, You are probably wondering "How I can install a Gridwall Panel?"
I want to assure you that they are easy to install and you can do it in a matter of minutes.
- First: determine where you want to hang the panels.
- Second: Once you have a location in mind, use a measuring tape to mark out the area where the panels will go.
- Third: Use a drill to create holes in the wall at your marks.
- Fourth: Finally, insert screws into the holes and secure the panels to the wall.
That's it! You've now successfully installed your gridwall panels